1.2M

Ready to Occupy House and Lot at Chula Vista Cabantian, Davao City

House and Lot 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom

Contact An Agent

Urgently need a house to move-in? Avail this house and lot for assume at Chula Vista Subdivision located in Cabantian, Buhangin, Davao City.  It is a 2-storey house and lot (Monte Alto model)  with a lot area of 108 sqm and floor area of 60 sqm.

Property Details:

Category: Residential
Property Type: 2-storey
Description:  Mid-cost house and lot
Location: Cabantian, Buhangin,  Davao City
Assume Price:  P1, 200, 000

Payment Options:

-> Pay 70%  (P840,000) of the total assume price, 1.2M and the remaining balance of 30% (P360,000) can be payable in 1 year

-> Monthly amortization to pag-ibig is 9,500 for 30 years

 

Chula Vista Monte Alto Model, 2-Storey House and Lot for Sale, Davao City Real Estate, Real Estate in Davao City, RealEstateInDavao.com

2-Storey Chula Vista House and Lot for Sale – Monte Alto Model

 

Chula Vista Monte Alto Model, 2-Storey House and Lot for Sale, Davao City Real Estate, Real Estate in Davao City, RealEstateInDavao.com, Ready to Occupy House and Lot in Davao City

2-Storey Chula Vista House and Lot for Sale

 

Chula Vista Monte Alto Model, 2-Storey House and Lot for Sale, Davao City Real Estate, Real Estate in Davao City, RealEstateInDavao.com, Ready to Occupy House and Lot in Davao City

2-Storey Chula Vista House and Lot for Sale

Video Tour:

 

How can you purchase this house and lot at Chula Vista Davao?

Contact us for updates to know the availability of  this unit. Then, we can schedule a site viewing/tripping for you or your representative/trustee here in Davao City.

 

***

Contact Us
Fel Visitacion
REB Lic. #0020036
Mobile numbers:  +63-923-114-8285 (Sun) / +63-928-530-2812 (Talk N Text)
Email: info@realestateindavao.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!