Mountain Haven is located in Eden, Toril, Davao City. It is a high-end property development in Davao City and has the lowest density residential community with 9 lots per hectare.
Mountain Haven Village Resort is located 2,600-3,000 feet above sea level. Temperature in the place usually ranges from 17-27 degree centigrade making the place comparable to Tagaytay. Beautiful and verdant flowers grow in the area. It affords you a beautiful vista of Davao Gulf and the City of Davao and forming its backdrop is the majestic Mt. Apo and Mt. Talomo. It is near Eden Nature Park and Loleng’s Resort, no wonder it is a subdivision of choice of expats and even movie stars.
Property Type: Lot only
Description: Village resort type
Location: Eden Bayabas Toril, Davao City
Price per sq.m: 6,700 per sqm
Financing Options/Terms: Bank | Spot Cash
Owner/Developer: Mountain Haven Development, Inc.
Total Land area: 26 hectares
Lot Area: 750 sqm / 752sqm / 770 sqm
Status: Buildable (the place has an existing community already)
- Perimeter Fence
- 24 hour security
- All weather concrete roads
- DLPC power
- Spring water source (the homeowner’s association allows the use of water free of charge, as of now)
Features and Amenities:
Recreation center with:
- Covered badminton court, billiards and table tennis
- Swimming pool with lighting and fountains
- Croquet grounds with playing equipment
- Children’s playground
- Barbecue area
Two-level village center
- Lower level: barbecue area, office, pavilion, kitchen
- Upper level: pavilion, food preparation area
Forest Park with:
- Picnic areas
- Hiking trail
- Photocopy of passport of both spouses
- Philippine Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Cedula or Residence Certificate No.
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Details of Representative in Davao City
- Employment Contract duly authenticated by Phil. Consulate – contact details of HR person whom we can contact
- Proof of remittance OR allotment slips OR payslips for the past 3 months
Agreements for Buyer to Sign:
- Reservation agreement
- Contract to Sell
- Special Power of Attorney to Buy
- Deed of Restrictions
- Waiver (signed by non-Filipino spouse if applicable)
Check out this Video:
How can you purchase a unit at Mountain Haven Davao?
Contact us for updates to know the availability of units at Mountain Haven Davao. Then, we can schedule a site viewing/tripping for you or your representative/trustee here in Davao City.
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.